WinINSTALL provides comprehensive PC lifecycle management, enabling you to automatically deploy, update, and manage software or security for desktops, servers, and notebook computers. With its unique Client Reset Template approach, the tightly integrated WinINSTALL suite allows IT administrators to define process workflows that dynamically manage PCs and other devices from purchase to retirement.
The Complete Suite
Unlike many “suites” that toss miscellaneous utilities and tools into the same box, WinINSTALL provides features that are tightly integrated for a consistent user experience. WinINSTALL capabilities let IT administrators implement each stage in the PC lifecycle so it can be built upon during future stages or reused for common management tasks.
Starting at the point of PC purchase, WinINSTALL functionality reduces IT labor and asset ownership costs by providing a better way to deploy software, migrate hardware, secure desktops, track assets, and adhere to internal as well as external compliance standards.
What WinINSTALL Can Do For You
• Sophisticated MSI packaging
• Unattended remote client reset
• Comprehensive inventory-based distribution
• Global schedule jobs
• Intelligent multicast replication
• Complete system repair
• Drag and drop configuration management
• Backup/restore user personality and locally saved data from a single PC
• Centralized reporting functions
• Native integration with Microsoft Active Directory, NT Domain, and Novell NDS and Bindery
• Patch management to distribute patches and virus updates
• Bandwidth throttling
• Mandatory (push) and software request (pull) distribution
• Wake on LAN
• OS deployment